us when you use the Facebook game Crazy Shake.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this game, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- · name
- · contact information including email address
- · Facebook user information
- · demographic information such as location, preferences and interests
- · other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- · Internal record keeping.
- · We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- · We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- · From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or through Facebook. We may use the information to customise the game according to your interests.
Links to other websitesOur game may contain advertising and links to other websites of interest.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal informationWe will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, except in delivery of this game, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.animalshake.com .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.